Documents Required for Filling the NEET 2022 Registration Form
It is necessary to know about the required documents before filling the NEET 2022 registration form. We know, NEET 2022 is the common exam conducted for admission to several courses like MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS and also to other undergraduate medical degrees. NEET is India’s only entrance examination conducted for undergraduate medical programs. Several reports claim that NEET 2022 application form is scheduled to be released in April 2022 and the exam will be held in July. The Vikaas PU College powered by the Allen career institute is the best NEET coaching institute in Mangalore.
The National Testing Agency, which is conducting the National Eligibility Cumulative Entrance Test, has set size standards for the pictures that are uploaded while registering. Regarding the application fee for NEET 2022, it is INR 1500 for general candidates, INR 1400 for EWS candidates and INR 800 for candidates from other categories. For those aspirants outside India, the fee for NEET 2022 is INR 7500. Application fees must be paid online.
Documents Required While Filling the Examination Form
- Candidates photograph – It must of dimension 4cm*6cm, size – 50- 300kb and must be uploaded in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Class 10 mark sheet and passing certificate – It must be scanned, 100- 400kb size and should be uploaded in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Class 12 mark sheet and passing certificate – It must be scanned, 100- 400kb size and should be uploaded in JPG/ JPEG format.
- ID proof (It could be Adhaar card, Voter ID card or Passport) – 50- 300kb size in PDF format.
- Category certificate – SC/ST/OBC/EWS certificate – 50- 300 size in PDF format
- PwBD certificate – 50- 300kb size in PDF format.
- Signature – A running handwriting sign in black ink in white background is required.
- Left-hand thumb impression – It must be imprinted in blue ink on white paper.
- A self-declaration certificate for candidates of Jammu and Kashmir.
Consider these Points Uploading the Documents
Candidates must keep in kind certain points while uploading the documents. Here are that important points.
- There are two parts for NEET application form.
- In the initial phase applicants need to supply personal, academic and contact information along with scan photos.
- Candidates must put their education, location of birth, parent’s income, category, PWBD, citizenship and class 10 certificates in the second part of NEET 2022 registration.
- Before the deadline for submission, the first set of data must be completed.
- Candidates should fill out the second round of information before the NEET result will be announced.
- It is important that the candidate’s data in the application form must match the candidate’s official ID evidence. The names of their parents must also match accordingly.