Exams are Near, Are you Stressed?
Are you stressed as exams are approaching? Here you can definitely find some solutions that will be helpful for you.
We know that exams can be a stressful time for most of the students. Since there is always pressure to do well from the sides of parents and teachers, students will end up having a lot of stress. Yes, we have to learn how to cope with exam stress. At Vikaas PU College, you will learn to cope with stress, anxiety and other problems you face during exams. Excellence in giving motivational classes and efficient coaching classes had made Vikaas PU College as the best NEET and JEE coaching centre in Mangalore.
When you get stress, till a certain level is okay. It is needed actually a bit for a good preparation. But if you are facing difficulty in dealing with stress, then it is a problem that you have to pay attention. You must definitely pay attention to your problem and find some solution for this.
What are the Common Symptoms of Stress?
Here are few common symptoms seen in students affected with exam stress.
- Loss of appetite
- Feeling tired all the time
- Inability to learn or understand
- Difficulty in sleeping or waking up
- Losing interest in activities
- Increased anxiety
- Loss of sleep
How to Manage Exam Stress?
We have seen few of the important symptoms of exams stress. Now, we have to see few tips to manage these exam stresses.
- The first and foremost thing is you have to recognize when you are stressing out. Once you recognize you are stressed, take a break or have a chat with someone who will be able to calm you.
- Eat the right food. It is said that breakfast is the food for brain, so don’t ever skip it. Eat sufficient amount of fruits and vegetables. You must cut down on fatty and fried foods as it will make you lethargic. Always take proper care of your diet. Vikaas PU College is the best residential pre university college in Mangalore to give best suitable food for students.
- You must stop comparing. Don’t compare with your friends. There will be always someone who has studied a chapter multiple times or has studied for a longer time. You must put your possible effort and have confidence in your preparation.
- 8 hours of sleep is important. You must take care of your sleeping cycle. Learn to keep away your books and relax.
- Do exercise. You must distress your body by exercising. This will make your brain to work faster and so you must make it as a part of your daily routine.
- Don’t discuss questions with your friends before or after exams. It will bring unwanted stress.