Get Few Tips and Tricks to Attempt JEE Advanced Paper
Previously, the IIT-JEE preparation was especially meant to be for those students studying in classes 11th and 12th. But since few years, students are taking up their preparation for IIT-JEE from early classes. The scenario has changed with giving foundation courses for these competitive exams by the Vikaas PU College. Allen career institute and Vikaas PU College is providing best IIT-JEE coaching in Mangalore with excellent team of faculties.
Students who aim for IIT JEE must be focused on the goal and consistent with their preparation. JEE exams are one of the most prestigious exams of India which is also a challenging one. Even though there is a noticeable difference between the type of paper of JEE Mains and JEE Advanced, all these will come to your in-depth knowledge of three subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Maths. Knowing a subject is important, but here it is also important that how much you know more than others.
Simple Steps to Attempt the JEE Advanced Paper
These simple steps are taken by considering the trend of JEE Advanced exams. Vikaas PU College is giving excellent coaching and assistance for students for their advance JEE preparation. Thus Vikaas PU Colleges is one of the best PU colleges in Mangalore.
- You must have proper sleep one night before the exam. Proper and adequate sleep is very important for getting a good focus for the entire 6 hours of exam duration.
- Before attempting the questions, you must read the instructions carefully. You will have enough time to read all the instructions in the hall, so don’t rush.
- Take a calm read at the paper. Then plan which section or question you want to solve first.
- Attempt that subject first in which you are more confident.
- Especially in the first hour, you must try and attempt the questions that you are confident about. This will actually give you a further boost to attempt other questions.
- Leave the difficult multiple answer questions for the second round.
- You can mark the values and important data in the question paper while you are reading the question paper for the first time itself. This trick will help you to solve the questions later.
- Try to manage your rough work properly. It should not be like, you are solving a part of question at one place and other part at another place.
- Make sure your handwriting is clear and readable. You must write properly while solving the questions.